Tuesday, June 23, 2009

17 Again Review

Director:
Burr Steers
Writer ):
Jason Filardi
Release Date:
17 April 2009 (USA) more
Genre:
Comedy | Drama | Romance more
Tagline:
Who says you're only young once? more
Plot:
About a guy whose life didn't quite turn out how he wanted it to and wishes he could go back to high school and change it. He wakes up one day and is seventeen again and gets the chance to rewrite his life.

Good movie, this plot is old but a good one, "the old wish I could go back in time and change my life shabam back in time but make the same choose you did the first time" wish I could go back in time I can guarantee you that I would do everything different. But a good movie go watch, thumbs up


MoviesCapital.com - Real & Legal Unlimited Movie Downloads !!

0 comments:

Your Ad Here